How to Conquer Your Fears and Live an Unstoppable Life of Victory
by Kristi Patrice Carter, JD
Self-Help / Motivational
Date Published: April 23, 2017
How to Achieve a Fear-Limited Life
We all face challenges, but sometimes those challenges can become so overwhelming that we end up living constantly in fear. Whether it’s based on past experiences or unfounded assumptions, fear can take hold of our lives and make us feel like a hostage in our own bodies.
If you want to take back control of your life and master your fear, then you’re ready for Kristi Patrice Carter’s newest book, How to Conquer Your Fears and Live an UNSTOPPABLE LIFE of Victory. As a self-help warrior, Kristi will guide you out of your fear-based mind-set toward one of happiness, power, and success.
Utilizing her expertise and signature straightforward, yet caring approach, Kristi will take you through her twelve-step process to achieving a fear-limited life. You’ll learn to push past those invisible barriers and overcome any challenge you might face.
You’re Only 12 Steps Away from Overcoming Fear
Kristi will show you how to recognize your fears, how to understand why they are holding you back, and how to identify your fear pattern.
Next she’ll help you understand why overcoming fear is such a challenge and how you can get out from under the fear mind-set. Finally Kristi will guide you through her twelve-step process that will enable you to finally take control over your fear and manage it the right way.
Fear is a natural part of the human experience, but it doesn’t have to be the only thing you experience. With a little hard work and determination, you can change the way you think about fear, and you can experience a more joy-filled and successful life.
I am currently going to CBT and this book is definitely a great resource tool for me to use with my sessions. The book is easy to read and understand and it allows you to recognise your own fears and by being broken down into twelve steps, Kristi guides you into taking control over your fear and help manage it in the right way.
It really opened my eyes to the feelings of fear I have been experiencing and I am hopeful that by using her twelve steps along with my CBT that I will finally be able to overcome them. This is not a read once and be done with it book, this is a gradual process that may take each person different lengths to complete, but no matter how long it takes, it is a great tool to overcoming fear in a clear and concise manner.
**I received an ARC which I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own.**
About the Author:
Kristi Patrice Carter is a wife, mother, author, and serial entrepreneur who loves helping individuals live happy, prosperous and victorious lives. Carter’s lifelong goal is to positively impact people’s lives, one self-help book at a time.
A force to be reckoned with, Carter earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Illinois and a Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law and has over seventeen years of experience in the writing industry. She is the author of:
· Reprogram Your Mind For UNSTOPPABLE Self-Confidence (Your Power Guide to Squashing Self Doubt and Worry)
· How to Conquer Your Fears and Live an UNSTOPPABLE LIFE of Victory
· Emergency Income Streams: How to Create Fast Cash in 14 Days or Less
· Active Income Streams: Side Income Opportunities for Achieving Financial Freedom (Working As Much or As Little A You Desire)
· Passive Income Streams: How to Create and Profit from Passive Income Even If You’re Cash-Strapped and a Little Bit Lazy (But Motivated)!
· Say No to Guilt! The 21 Day Plan for Accepting Your Chronic Illness and Finding Inner Peace and Happiness
· Say Yes to Success Despite Your Chronic Illness: 10 Weeks to Overcoming the Obstacles of Chronic Illness and Finally Achieving What You Want in Life!
· Wean That Kid: Your Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Mastering the Weaning Process
· I’m a Weaned Kid Now
Her upcoming publication includes:
· Strengthen Your Relationship By Having an Affair with Yourself