I’ve decided to open the blog up to do author interviews and spotlights, I’m aiming at one per week,possibly every Wednesday (depending on interest that is!)
IF THE FORM ISN’T WORKING FEEL FREE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL BELOW
If you are interested then just copy the text below and answer whichever questions you feel are most relevant then email the finished interview to:
(make subject line ebook addicts interview request )
If there are any questions that you would like to have included, just put them in.
Please can you provide up to 5 photographs. (Author, books, etc)
Now on to the questions:
- Name / Pen name
- Where are you from?
- Tell us a little about yourself: (mini bio)
- When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
- What genre are your books? and what made you write in that genre?
- When did you write your first book and how old were you?
- Where do you get your ideas for your books?
- How long does it typically take you to write a book?
- How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
- Do you have a favourite Character from your books?
- What would you say is the hardest thing about writing?
- What would you say is the easiest thing about writing?
- Do you ever suffer from writers block? How do you overcome it?
- Have you done any collaborations with other writers?
- If no -who would you love to collaborate with?
- Are you currently working on something right now?
- Can you tell us a little about what it is about?
- What did you enjoy most about writing this book?
- What do you think of reviews
- Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
- Some facts:
- How do you relax?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite film and why?
- Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
- Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
- How can readers discover more about you and you work?Website:
Amazon Author Page:
Book Links: (* American, UK, etc.)
Thank you so much for taking the time to take part in this, I hope to feature you and your books really soon!